Note that as communications are launched, your To-Dos will be linked to more info.
- November 2 – Study Away Confirmation Portal available
- By November 14 – Complete Study Away Module
- November 14 – All students in NYC must attend NYU Berlin’s Pre-Departure Orientation. Orientation materials will be made available to students outside of NYC.
- Week of November 16-20 – Register for Courses
- By November 20 – Complete Study Away Confirmation Portal and Submit Housing Reservation Payment
- Attend a Group Appointment at the German Consulate in NY, if eligible (details to come from OGS). Apply individually for your visa, if not in NY.
- Availability every Thursday, 1:00-3:00 pm – Come see me during my weekly office hours with any questions at 25 W. 4th St, 1st Floor (located in New York). I’m also available by Skype appointment outside of this time frame if you are not in the area (email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule).
- November 16 – Preparing to Study Away: Panel with Students of Color
- November 18 – Preparing to Study Away: LGBTQ Workshop
- November 20 – Attend the Global Engagement Symposium
- ASAP (Applications reviewed on a rolling basis) – Apply to be a Wasserman Global Peer
- November 14, 12:30-2:00 pm, – NYU Berlin Mandatory Pre-Departure Orientation
- November 16, 5:30-6:30 pm – Preparing to Study Away: Panel with Students of Color
- November 18, 5:30-7:00 pm – Preparing to Study Away: LGBTQ Workshop
- November 20 – Global Engagement Symposium