Note that as communications are launched, your To-Dos will be linked to more info.
- By October 15 – Confirm your place in the program
- By October 19 – Complete the Student Information Form and upload a copy of your passport to OGS
- By October 19 – Submit Group Appointment Survey to OGS (for students applying in New York)
- Save the Date: Saturday, November 14 – All students in NYC are expected and required to attend NYU Berlin’s Pre-Departure Orientation on this date.
- Plan Ahead, by November 14 – Complete the Study Away Module
- ASAP – Review Flight & Arrival Information
- Availability every Thursday, 1:00-3:00 pm – Come see me during my weekly office hours with any questions at 25 W. 4th St, 1st Floor (located in New York). I’m also available by Skype appointment outside of this time frame if you are not in the area (email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule).
- October 8, 12:30pm – Attend NYU Berlin’s Internship Info Session. Please RSVP here using your NYU CareerNet account. Held in the Wasserman Center, Presentation Room B (NYC)
- Week of October 12 – Albert Course Search goes live; begin planning your schedule (make sure to have some flexibility!)
- October 15 – 2016-2017 New York Academic Year RA Applications Due
- October 20 – Preparing for Study Away: Religion and Spiritual Life Workshop
- October 23 – Deadline to apply for the academic internship program (11:59pm ET)
- October 27, 12:00-2:00 pm – I have office hours by the square! Come see me at the ARC with any questions during walk-in advising hours
- ASAP – Apply for external study away scholarships
- ASAP – Register with the Moses Center if applicable
- ASAP – Join the NYU Berlin Facebook group
- ASAP (Applications reviewed on a rolling basis) – Apply to be a Wasserman Global Peer
- October 8, 6:00-7:00 pm – Berlin Study Away Kick-Off. Come celebrate and meet fellow classmates!
- October 27, 6:00-8:00 pm – Explore Art at NYU World Tour’s Pop-Up Gallery